In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
While fundraising is not required, it's highly encouraged.
1. Share Your Page. A fundraising page is created for you upon registration. Customize & send it to friends, family and coworkers.
2. Create a Fundraising Team. A fundraising team is created for you upon creating a walking group. Invite others to fundraise with you, both from within your walking group or in addition to. Multiply your impact!
3. Link to Facebook. You'll be surprised by how easily this helps you reach a fundraising goal.
4. Mail in Offline Donations. Head to the Checks & Cash page for help getting these in on time.
5. Win Awards. Top fundraising individuals and fundraising teams will earn awards during the closing celebration.
$6,200.00 raised of $250.00
$3,901.00 raised of $250.00
$3,600.00 raised of $500.00
$3,200.00 raised of $3,000.00
$2,365.00 raised of $250.00
$23,339.20 raised of $15,000.00
$11,620.00 raised of $6,000.00
$10,000.00 raised of $12,000.00
$4,195.00 raised of $6,000.00
$3,700.00 raised of $3,000.00
Pictured above: Volunteers and community partners distribute food acquired and supplied by Westside Food Bank, at no charge to our member agencies or the community.
Westside Food Bank's mission is to end hunger in our communities by providing access to free nutritious food through food acquisition and distribution, and by engaging the community and advocating for a strong food assistance network.
We provide nutritious food for over 200,000 individuals in need and their families with the help of nearly 60 member agencies throughout our service area. We also collaborate with a host of community coalitions and multi-sector partners to strengthen the food assistance network on a large scale.Learn More